Skip to main content

JUST IN !! Female lecturers even beg me for SEX . - Uniport's Swaglord speaks




Our reporter had an interview with Mr Emmanuel kayke ,aka lil kesh ,a year one student .
We chose to grant him an interview and he accepted he spoke about classic dressing. he was quoted saying " all uniport boys have low dressing sense " he further said he gets too many compliments and sex offer from girls .



" so many girls in my department have begged me for s*x but i'm not just into them even female lecturers ask for it but I refuse to do that because as I said earlier on ,I'm not just into them "
We asked him why he was been called lil kesh
He replied " its a name anybody can bear it ,irrespective of the original owner its not a crime ,king Solomon was a celeb in the Bible today millons answer Solomon ,so its not an issue, besides I'm a great fan of kesh "
See also New MUSIC "CHOP YOU RUN" - FRESHPRINCE

He also claimed to have spent Fortunes on shoes ,belts and wristwatches " if the Rolex is not from $700 above its fake and not my class ,it can cause skin cancer "






When our reporter ask him of his source of income he laughed loud and said " money should not be a problem in life , I think money should be made anyhow " naira na naira ".
A close and reliable source revealed that " lil kesh " has numerous girlfriends both on campus and off .
Futher more we inquired his stance on cultism he was quoted saying " all man to himself everyone has their life to live ,me belonging to any group shouldn't be your concern 
"
Check out : Video: The man you are looking at on the television is not Buhari, he is from Sudan- IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu says

Comments