Skip to main content

I’m allowed to travel" Khloe Kardashian Slams critics who questioned why she was flying at 8th month of pregnancy






Khloe Kardashian traveled to Japan with her sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian this week, but social media users felt it was not OK for her to travel that far when she's 8 months pregnant and they called her out for it.
The reality star has now responded to clear the air. The 33-year-old said her doctor cleared her to travel and she would never do anything to put her baby at risk.
She wrote: "I’m allowed to travel according to my dr. Of course, before our flight, I took all precautions and got my body checked from my dr and I’m completely healthy. I wouldn’t put my baby at risk in any way."
"I?m allowed to travel" Khloe Kardashian responds to critics who questioned why she was flying at 8th month of pregnancy

According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, pregnant women are generally safe to travel by plane up to 36 weeks of gestation. At 8 months, Kardashian would be 33 to 36 weeks.

#BBnaija: Bam Bam's parents have not requested for her to come home - management clears the air following her sex romp with...

Furthermore, the concern over flying while pregnant has more to do with the risk of a woman’s water breaking on the plane, and less to do with actual risk to the baby.

Comments